[dahz_framework_product_2_col id_1_1=”8599″ id_2_1=”8600″ /]
Happy Tuesday friends! I hope you are having an awesome start to your week! Today I am featuring one of my favorite pairs of sneakers everrr! They are definitely a statement and you’ll get compliments wearing them wherever you go! These are called the Adidas Deerupt Runner Sneaker. They fit like a glove and I don’t have to tie the laces every time I slip them on! Ben was a HUGE Adidas fan way before me and I am now finally jumping on the bandwagon! I love the idea of styling sneakers with something girly like a skirt! This is the perfect look for running around with the kids or even traveling! Happy feet have become sooo important to me! These are by far the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own in my closet right now! What are your thoughts on a statement sneaker? I will have these for a long time!
Summer Bucket List:
- Go to a Drive-In movie: We live in CA and have the nicest weather. In the 5 + years we have been here we have not gone to a Drive-In movie! It is happening this year!
- Go White Water Rafting: I want to take the kids! This is one of my favorite memories as a teen!! I feel pretty safe in this situation even though I cannot swim because I get a life vest! LOL!
- Bike Riding: The kids finally have decent bikes and I am picking mine up pretty soon! Ben still needs to figure out what he wants to get but we want to ride bikes as a family this year! Folsom is very bike friendly with lots of trails! I can’t wait to go exploring!
- Napa valley: I want to do one overnight to Napa Valley this Summer. We celebrate 10 years this July so that would be amazing. Ben has a lot going on at the moment (exciting new things I can’t wait to share) so getting away for an extended period of time won’t be possible but we can still have a good time!
- Fireworks in Lake Tahoe: Another thing we have yet to do and we live just about 2 hours away from Lake Tahoe. They are one of the best firework displays in CA. Per trip advisor “The big celebration at Lake Tahoe is Lights on the Lake., the largest synchronized fireworks display in the western United States. The fireworks are launched from barges just off the South Shore at the town of Stateline, NV.”
Get My Look:
All photos by: Nicole Quiroz Photography