In such a wild time of uncertainty and unknowns, I’ve been clinging to the Word of God. Today I wanted to share with you all 5 scriptures that have been really ministering to me lately!
1. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Prov. 3:5,5
2. “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Eph. 3:5,6
3. “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Matt 11:28
4. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
5. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” John 15:7