The past two weeks I have hit a slight wall with my inspiration and creative insights. I began to ask myself, what am I not doing enough of on a daily basis that could be causing this. Here a list of things that I decided I need to be doing more (or less) of that will help me stay inspired and productive. Let me know your thoughts and if you can relate in any way!
- Read More: I find that when I educate myself and even read leisurely the more excited I am about life and more apt I am to share with others in that knowledge.
- Listen To Podcasts: Again, any form of knowledge and receiving new information is empowering, challenging and rewarding. I am able to listen a little easier than reading because that would mean that I need to sit still. I tend to listen to podcasts while doing another task. It isn’t good that I struggle with sitting still, but I am keeping it real here!
- Watch & Learn: Watching tutorials and or doing any form of research on a topic you want to grow in increases our abilities, which in turn increases our confidence and causes us to be inspired and productive.
- Turn Negatives Into Positives: I love the saying that “A set back is a set up for a come back.” Often times things that seem like a negative outcome or situation can be just what we need to go in the right direction, revamp an idea or completely inspire us to do something new. Whether dwelling on the negatives or positives of a situation, it is always our choice.
- Surround Yourself With Positive, Like-Minded People: They say you are who you hang out with and this is true. Think about how easy it is to be in a great mood when you are around a super positive individual. The same goes for negative people. Negative people or individuals that are not like-minded or don’t understand you, can be toxic and bring you down. This is an immediate inspiration killer. Be mindful of who you spend your precious time with and how it will affect areas of your life.
I am trying to implement all of these key points into my life. That’s my schpeal for now!! lol
On to this cute romper! It is now my new fave. There is nothing quite like ruffles! Combine that with a one piece outfit that is zero hassle?! #signmeup!! Love it so much. It was at Target recently and is less than 30.00!! An absolute steal!! I know many folks are posting lots about Fall gear but I simply cannot with the current temps of 106 we have been experiencing in Northern California. It is brutal!! So here I am, continuing to post about dresses and cute rompers!! lol… Below I have linked up all of my favorite ruffle rompers! Be sure to check them out!! Any-whoo! Thank you as always for stopping by the blog!! Have an awesome day and a great rest of your week!! Much love,
Clutch: Ayanna Listenbee
Favorite Ruffle Rompers: