Kicking off the celebration of love for this month, I whipped up a keto-friendly blueberry mojito for a date night with Ben. Any date nights these days are extremely rare so I’ve been finding as many ways to go above and beyond to make them that much more special. It was so easy to make and even more delicious. Even Ben was blown away at the fact that it’s keto. It elt so good having a fancy cocktail without compromising my health goals. I highly recommend trying this out for spicing up your next date night. You can find all the ingredients and instructions below!!
KETO-FRIENDLY BLUEBERRY MOJITO
- 10 Large Mint Leaves
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp So Nourished Powdered Erythritol Sweetener, Monk Fruit or Swerve
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Club Soda
- 10 Blueberries
- Add mint leaves, blueberries, lime juice, powdered erythritol and Ice Cubes to your glass.
- Be sure to set aside some mint, blueberries, and lime for later!
- Pour in white rum and club soda.
- Stir together until blended.
- Garnish with left over mint, blueberries, and a lime wedge.