The Ridley Washer and Dryer!!!
It’s that time of year!! All of the creative costumes are coming out!! We made these “Boxtumes” from repurposed old Amazon Prime boxes!! It was easy, fun and had our creative juices flowing!! You can create your own Boxtumes at home as well!! Check out the simple steps below!
Grab Your Supplies:
- Leftover Amazon Prime Boxes
- Gorilla Glue
- Spray Paint (Rose Gold, Black & White)
- Thick Black Ribbon
- Leftover Bottle Caps From Around The House
- Leftover Plastic Cake Containers
- Black Marker
- Hot Glue Gun
- Bring all of your supplies outside and lay everything on a tarp to protect the ground and surfaces
- Spray paint your Amazon Prime Boxes.
- While they are drying, spray paint the bottle caps.
- Once the boxes are dry, glue the ribbon on each box for your straps to hold up the costume.
- Glue on each of the buttons and knobs for your washer and dryer.
- Write the markings on each of the knobs as setting indicators.
- Glue on the back of the plastic cake container.
- Find old scraps of white cloth, place it in the container and snap on the top of the cake container.