15 Ways To Spoil Dad
1.Pack a Picnic and Go On A Family Hike
2. Make Him Breakfast In Bed
3. Have Dad Sleep In As Long As He Wants
4. Organize A Golf Day (18-36 holes)
5. Get A Canvas Printed Of Him and Each Of The Kids
6. Buy Him Something He Has Wanted For A Long Time
7. Buy Him Tickets To His Favorite Sports Team
8. Take Him Out To Dinner To His Favorite Restaurant
9. Get Him A Year Long Magazine Subscription Focused On One Of His Main Interest/Hobbies
10. Organize A Guys Trip For Him And His Buddies
11. Have Each Of The Kids Document Their Favorite Thing About Dad In A Video
12. Surprise Him With An Overnight Trip To His Favorite Place To Adventure Locally
13. Get A Year Long-Monthly Delivery Of His Favorite Wine/Beer
14. Randomly Surprise Him At Work With Lunch And Goodies From The Kids
15. Update His Tool Kit–Buy Him All New Tools
Hello friends!! I am in shock that we are writing about Father’s Day already!! It feels like we were just celebrating Father’s Day last year!! Let’s be honest, the guys do get the short end of the stick most of the time!! Quite easily the focus is always on the kids or the women and we don’t get too fussy with the men! For the most part, men don’t get caught up in being spoiled all the time…. I honestly don’t think they expect it!! If we take a minute to think about all the amazing things our dads are to us or our husbands are to our children, they deserve as much respect and adoration as the mamas do! I realize that not every dad or every mom is amazing and that these holiday’s can actually be really hard for some. For those of you that that is the case, my prayer is that the Lord would begin to bring incredible men into your lives that are amazing father-figures to you and/or your children. There are big shoes to fill in fatherhood! I know one thing that we are definitely doing for Ben this year, and he got one gift early but we are still working on the rest!! What are you all planning on doing for the men in your life?!!? I would love to hear more ideas!!! Please see the 3 AMAZING gift guides below!! There will be affordable and unique options to shop from!!
MUST-SEE & SHOP Father’s Day GIFT GUIDES:
Click The Links Below!
Thank you as always for stopping by the blog!! Have an amazing week and an incredible Father’s Day next Sunday!!
*A special thank you to Skechers for partnering with me on this post.
Ben and the Kids Shoes C/O Skechers
All Photos By: Nicole Quiroz