*This post is sponsored by VIPme.com All opinions are my own*
Sometimes you need to stop and have a “Praise Break.” Stop and find reasons to be grateful and thankful in spite of situations and circumstances that may not be going your way. Today, I am stopping to thank God for all He has done and for all He is about to do. I try to do this everyday, but sometimes you need to sit down and intentionally think about all the things you are grateful for. I am listing 5 things today, but I could truly go on and on.
- My health- We often take for granted how healthy we are until we get sick, and sometimes it could be a simple cold. But thank God for my health and my family’s health. It is a gift.
- My husband and kids- I feel like God hand-picked these people from heaven and plopped them into my life. I am overwhelmed with love for and by them. They are pieces of heaven that I cannot thank God enough for. I am SO rich because of their beautiful lives.
- God’s Provision- Guys, we are not rich… probably the furthest thing from it at this moment in time, but God has always provided for every single one of our needs. We have always had a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food on the table. Sometimes you have to break it down like this, because there are SO many individuals around us that go with out and it is very easy for us to take these things for granted
- Friends that will fight for you, celebrate you and love you- These people are few and far between but when you find them, you never let them go.
- My Salvation- I do not get over-spiritual on this blog very often, but some days just call for it. If it wasn’t for the goodness of Jesus, the cross and most evidently his love, I would not be here writing this post, sitting here alive. God is the reason for it all and I am grateful that He found me and that I responded.
Now on to this look!!! This dress is from VIPme.com. I absolutely LOVE the print and how fun the shape of the dress is! I put it on and immediately started to dance!! The fabric is so soft and just moves with you!! I love any piece that makes a statement and this dress just does that! From the print to the little details in the buttons and the pockets on the sides, this dress is not like any other. Check out more amazing pieces from this timeless line of clothing here. Use code Ruthie361 for 5.00 off any purchase over 50.00!! Also, can we talk about my fun shoes!?!!? ASOS… yep. I am addicted to that site. Lord help me!! lol This crazy fun bag is from Target a few weeks ago and of course it is sold out! 🙁 So, tell me, are you ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow?! What are a few things that you are thankful for?! As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog!!