This year we decided to switch things up! All 10 of us are extremely busy with new homes, new babies, new jobs and busy family lives! We needed to get together, but wanted to keep things extra simple. My dear friend Deborah, who is the BEST host, offered to host this year. She decorates like no other as you can see from the pictures here and her space is really cozy. All of our festivities would be here.
* Traditional stuffing: chef prepared with homemade veggie stock, homemade bread, hand cut veggies
* Cornbread sausage stuffing: made with homemade cornbread and homemade Italian sausage
* Garlic mashed potatoes and regular mashed potatoes use premium Clover Sonoma cream
* Green bean casserole – made with their own house-made mushroom broth and Clover Sonoma sour cream
* Green bean almondine uses California Olive Oil, and local Mariani almonds– Both cranberry sauces use fresh cranberries
* All rolls made in house