Savannah turns the big SIX tomorrow! To be honest, in my mind she’s been 6 for two years! Can’t wait until she wakes up tomorrow to all of her balloons and presents! Ben and I took the day off of work. I will volunteer in her little class and we will share fun cookies! After school she has a nail and froyo date with her little bestie and then we will go out for dinner as a family! Just so you get an idea of who this little 6 year old is:
• She can read and write very well.
• She’s in kindergarten.
• Family is everything to her.
• She’s a very loyal friend.
• Savannah will often times unload the dishes before anyone else in the house wakes up.
• She is a middle child.
• Savannah is your ultimate helper. Whatever you’re doing, she wants to help.
• She will often times separate laundry for everyone in the house.
• Our dog Charlie (9 month old lab) has run away a few times, just from the door being left open and every time she was the only one running down the street after him, asking the neighbors for help.
• Savannah is a gymnast. Her inspirations are Simone Biles and Gabby Douglas. She starts team gymnastics this December.
• She loves modeling, taking pictures and wants to be on tv one day.
• She’s the second mom in the house.
• She got her ears pierced last weekend with grandma for the first time 🙂
Help me wish Savannah a happy birthday and thank you as always for stopping by the blog!! Much love,
Our Kimonos: Haberdash Soul Co.
My Dress: Fancy Frills Boutique
Savannah’s outfit including shoes and bag: Target
My Shoes: ASOS
All Photos By: Mikayla Christine